Overdue renewals either need to be renewed or terminated. Once the appropriate action is completed, they will be removed from the Centre Daily Report (CDR).
When submitting tickets to correct overdue renewals, don’t say “remove/clear/clean up the overdue renewal”, this will not be clear to the GSC teams processing your ticket. You should request the specific action needed to fix the overdue renewal, i.e. either the termination or renewal of the booking ref appearing on the Overdue Renewals list.
To identify the action needed, review the account using the guidelines below:
- If the customer goes into collections, email firstname.lastname@example.org to process the contract breach termination.
- If the customer has left and is no longer receiving services but has not terminated, then submit the customer’s dated written notice to terminate via TeamHub > Company> Amend Agreement > Request to early terminate.
- Note: This might happen if the customer self-terminated on their online account, then went into collections and was re-instated. The original termination is never replaced and just needs to be requested through TeamHub using the ticket number from the customer’s original self-termination.
- If the customer is still in the centre and receiving services and somehow didn’t renew, request the renewal pricing from email@example.com, and ask the customer to sign a paper agreement, then submit via TeamHub > Company > Amend Agreement > Amend upcoming renewal.
- If your customer has renewed and still appears on the Overdue Renewals list, this means the renewal was entered as a New Sale and is not linked to the booking appearing in the Overdue Renewals list. To correct, submit a ticket in TeamHub as an Early Termination to request for the booking appearing on the Overdue Renewals list to be terminated, with the reason that it was renewed and give the new booking reference.