Go to TeamHub > Company > Documents & emails
To upload files:
- In ‘Documents & emails’, click the ‘Add’ icon in the bottom left corner
- Click ‘Tap to select a file’ to upload your document, then ‘Continue’
- Under ‘Category’ choose the ‘KYC Documents’ folder:
- Click ‘Continue’ and you will be able to preview the details, then click ‘Submit’
To view files:
- In ‘Documents & emails’, you will find a list of all documents relating to the customer’s account.
- Use the filter icon to the right of the search bar to make sure you are able to view the KYC documents, for example:
- Under ‘Look in’ select ‘All centres‘
- Under ‘Category’ select ‘KYC documents‘
Not able to find your KYC documents following these steps?
Please try the following troubleshooting tips for the most common reasons why users cannot find their KYC documents.
1. Did you upload the file correctly?
- You should ensure that you choose ‘KYC Documents’ as the category when uploading a KYC file. If you didn’t, check to see if it was uploaded to the ‘Other’ folder.
2. Are you choosing the correct filter?
- See the steps above to ensure you are using the filters to view ‘All centres’ and the ‘KYC documents’ folder.
3. Are you using the latest version of TeamHub?