- In most cases, plan for only one person at the front desk at a time. One person to answer phone calls, assisting customers/guests, etc., while the other is servicing the kitchen, sorting mail, resetting meeting rooms, etc.
- Where team members share the same workstation on a rotating schedule, this should be cleaned with disinfecting/sanitizing wipes/spray before and after each use by each team member.
- Ensure you always have hand sanitizer at the reception desk for both team members and customers to use.
- Ensure you have the approved guidance posters on display asking customers with symptoms or recent travel to high risk areas to refrain from entering the center.
- Ensure you have the approved guidance posters on display related to physical distancing, wearing masks, and personal hygiene.
- If your reception has a seating area, make sure you are displaying the approved physical distance signage and restrict/mark seats not to be used.
Reference: IWG Academy > Business Playbook > COVID-19 Guidelines