Our Legal / Marketing teams advise as below:
1. The Community Team can email all customers for centre maintenance purposes. For example, if telephones are down/area closed due to flooding , etc. However, all customers MUST be added to the email on Bcc, so that there is no circulation of personal contact details across your Community.
2. The Community Team can email all customers in their centre for community events. For example, ‘drinks in reception Friday’. However, again all contacts should be on Bcc and this can only be for your Office/VO customers at their Home centre. You should not obtain the contact list of other neighbouring centres in your cluster to advertise events to customers that are not based in your own centre.
3. The Community Team can store an online list of customer contact details for the above purposes. This must be kept on the Centre eFile > Reception folder, as this is protected by your Windows login/passwords. No paper lists should be kept at reception.
4. For NCO events requiring contact lists from surrounding centres, this data needs to be requested from our central Marketing Team through a marketing ticket. This ensures that any customers who have opted out of marketing emails would be removed from these distribution lists.
- IWG Info Hub > Topics > Data Protection > Applicable for clients
- IWG Info Hub > Topics > Marketing > Report an Issue